Monday, February 22, 2010

Check Out My Pod Cast

The snow is finally melting away, and I feel like I can recognize my city again. It's been a crazy winter in DC -- and a rare opportunity to get good use out of my Yaktrax! The running has been difficult, interesting, wonderful, and dangerous, especially the other day when I took a bad fall on some black ice. But all in all, as much as I've enjoyed the break from the usual routine, I'm ready for spring! In the meantime, here's a golden oldie: an article I wrote a few years ago for Maraton & Beyond magazine was recently picked for a podcast. Give it a listen at http://www.enduranceplanet.com/marathon-beyond-monday-in-praise-of-small-town-races. But give it a little time; this runs almost a half-hour. And if you get a chance to listen, let me know what you think. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment